Why is wheatgrass juice so good for your health? It’s the simplest answer of all. Wheatgrass juice is the closest thing you can get to a “perfect food.” It contains all the essential vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, enzymes, chlorophyll, and other nutrients that your body needs to run efficiently and stay healthy. Many people say that wheatgrass is the most powerful natural source of chlorophyll on earth. Wheat grass juice boost the immune system fights viruses and bacteria and cleans the colon! Plus, it tastes great! You can drink it straight or add it to water, fruit juice, smoothies, and other foods. Mix a teaspoon (5 ml) in a cup (250 ml) of water or other liquid and drink it two or three times per week for optimum health benefits. Use as a preventive measure to promote good health and fight off illnesses.
Her are the main benefits of wheatgrass juice:
- Wheatgrass juice is a great source of vitamins and minerals including A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, C, E, and zinc. The chlorophyll in wheatgrass has been shown to increase the oxygenation of the blood, slow down the accumulation of toxic wastes in the body and enhance the cleansing process.
- Wheatgrass juice can eliminate toxins in your body and flush them out through your bowels. It is one of the best natural remedies for constipation. It will cleanse your colon and give you a healthy, fresh feeling all over. It has many other benefits as well. For centuries, people have used wheatgrass juice to treat a wide variety of health problems. It is especially helpful for cleansing the liver and removing toxins from the body.
- Wheatgrass juice can help with digestion, cleanse the liver and flush toxins out of the body. It also acts as an immune booster and enhances the absorption of other nutrients in the diet. Studies show it to be about 10 times more powerful than an equal amount of raw apple cider vinegar.
- Wheatgrass juice can boost your metabolism and help you burn off excess fat, even if you are eating a perfectly healthy diet.
- Wheatgrass juice can lower your cholesterol and triglyceride levels, normalize your blood sugar, and clean out your system of toxic buildup. It also stimulates the production of growth hormones, increases the absorption of vitamins and minerals, and helps detoxify your body.
- Wheatgrass has more than 300 times the energizing oxygen-building power of plain old oxygen. It’s true and it’s important to know! Oxygen is the ultimate fuel for your body and your cells need it in order to function at their best. But, most people get far too little oxygen.
- Wheatgrass juice can give you energy. It has more protein than steak, more iron than spinach and more calcium than milk.
- Wheatgrass juice can improve cognitive function in children with ADHD. The first human studies on the effects of wheatgrass juice on human health were conducted by a Japanese scientist in the 1960s. He found that drinking wheatgrass juice improved the physical condition of students participating in an intense training program for a short period of time.
- Wheatgrass juice can help with arthritis The anti-inflammatory agents in wheatgrass also work to reduce joint pain and swelling associated with arthritis.
How much wheatgrass juice do you have to drink every day to get the benefits?
Gradually work your way up to the recommended dose over a period of one or more weeks. You can take 1 shot (2 ounces) of liquid wheatgrass every day for a week. After that, you can take 2 shots (4 ounces) per week, and so on. Taking too much wheatgrass at first can cause digestive problems, so start slow and be careful. Use common sense and you should have no problem building up your tolerance.
Possible side effects include:
- upset stomach
These symptoms typically fade within 2 weeks, or after your body has adjusted to the wheatgrass.
Where can you buy wheatgrass juice?
Health food stores, juice bars, specialty stores, and gyms sell wheatgrass juice. We grow wheatgrass, juice it, and freeze it on the same day, so you can also order it from Greenarium.ca.